How it works
How it works
This library contains only funprog functions which most often request parameters by value and return a value.
The name of the variables indicates whether they are expected in Value (_IN) or Variable (_OUT).
The variable [Global Char GX3MESS(255)] contains messages and warnings.
The [Global Char GX3ERR(255)] variable contains error messages if any.
The [Global Shortint GX3TEST] variable (or the standard [V]GTEST variable) is used to indicate whether you want to write in the log (or display) the details of the operations and the errors to debug operations.
Parameters and returns with two states Yes or No are always 1 or 0 to avoid confusion.
In order to quickly find what you are looking for, the functions are prefixed by type or module:
- TEXT_ > Operations to be performed on char or clobs
- DATE_ > Operations to be performed on dates
- FILE_ > Operations to be performed on files and directories
- PURCHASE_ > Operations concerning a functional notion of the purchasing module
- DEV_ > Operations concerning the X3 development module
- FINANCE_ > Operations concerning a functional notion of the finance module
Everything can be called in the same way everywhere in the ERP via: func X3.XXX
A demo video is also available: